- Let some pilot fly to a destination they knew would be more fervent in arresting him
- Told the passengers waiting there for the return flight that ‘there was something amiss with fueling’
- Did not have a fresh crew / pilot at hand; had to be flown in from NL after item 1 went down
- leading to a delay of something like 6 hours, that they should have been able to calculate, and communicate, beforehand ..!
- Supplied only a couple of lousy (value) vouchers, to but just a single sandwich per person/passenger, at an airport that literally almost completely closed down before the back-up crew arrived – those that didn’t redeem their vouchers in time, were left with junk food / bottled water (one item…) as their only options, and e.g., Customs, and other services, had gone home entirely.
- Never ever apologised (the ‘Sorry’ hinted at in the title) for the whole mess-up, lies and delay, or even debriefed on what actually went down or whatever, or duly! compensated. To the latter: I missed serious business opportunities because the next day, I wasn’t able to work as effectively as when I would have had a good night’s sleep… 5-figures damage.
- And no-one will expect them to clean up on the situation now the court case has settled and the new year has started.
Especially item 2, and item 6: Shame.
Oh wait, that’s why they fit in so well with AirFrance…